For one day of our daily calendar this week we were asked to share a short inspirational quote with the Healthy Living Challenge group. We all need some inspiration, right? Here’s a list of our quotes.
- We are what we repeatedly do. – Jenn
- Don’t compare your Chapter 1 to someone else’s Chapter 20. – Pam
- I am awesome because I’m humble. (Woody Paige) – Brooke
- Hope on. Journey on. (Jeffrey R. Holland) – Becky
- Strength and struggle go together. The supreme reward of struggle is strength. LIfe is a battle and the greatest joy is to overcome. The pursuit of easy things makes men weak. Do not equip yourselves with superior power, then hope to escape the responsibility and work. It cannot be done. It is following the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked. (Ralph Parlette) – Sandi
- Anything can become a habit – it’s up to YOU what they are. – Bonnie
- Embrace the suck! – Joy
- Nothing tastes better than thin feels! – Susan B.
- If you want to improve your life, start by being kind to yourself. – Amber H.
- Give up something good for something better! – Katie
- A successful woman is one who can build a foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her. – Pam
- Everything you are learning now is preparing you for something else. (Marjorie Pay Hinckley )- Lori
- You try, you fail. You try, you fail. The only true failure is when you stop trying. Try again! (Haunted Mansion movie) – Tera
- We can do hard things! – Susan B. (this is her motto for the year – she has lost over 60 pounds since January!)
- If one dreams lofty dreams, so shall he become. There is magic in the way one thinks. If we expect the worst, we will get the worst. If we expect the best, we will receive the best. If we train our minds to have faith in God and ourselves, we are using one of the great laws of life. If we think and live righteously, happiness will find its place in our lives. It is amazing when we expect the best how forces are set in motion which cause the best to materialize. Our thoughts more than circumstances determine the course of our lives. These thoughts carve their impression on our faces, in our hearts, and on the tablet if our eternal souls. (Howard W. Hunter) - LynDee
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, “I’m Possible!” – Kelly
- Start every day by giving everyone a clean slate. – Cassidy
- Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself. (Dieter F. Uchtdorf) – Becky
- Don’t you give up. Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead….it will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come. (Jeffrey R. Holland) – Katie
- Anger is like holding on to a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone – you are the one who gets burned. – Susan H.
- It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us…if we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings. He will hear our prayers. (Gordon B. Hinckley) – LeeAnne
- Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.(Nido Qubein) – Diane
- I have a problem with low self-esteem, which is really ridiculous when you consider how amazing I am. – Pam
And my personal favorite contribution of the week from Brooke:
No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping the people on the couch.
I’ve also added more vinyl quotes to my Silhouette store. Some are inspirational. Some are for fun. Some are because they seem to say just the right thing.
Enjoy them all!